Welcome Friend. :) .

The primary intention of this blog is to create a common playground, for all people who joined Canara Engineering College in the year 2005 & enjoyed there, to share all the great memories they have from there. If the reader is a 2005 batch person of CEC and would like to share your memories with the world via this blog, Please enter your name and email details @ contact us page and we will add your email to the contributors list. Cheers . And it is great to see you again. Keep visiting. :). And also invite other 05 guys/gals to come visit, as well as post. :)

Contributors please spare your time to first read the Guidelines before sharing your memories.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Few moments which will be Memorable for me !

Author: Deepak Bhakta

Hi Friends,

Almost four years up and lives have changed each one of us!
Seems like ages we have seen our college friends . Let relive the moment we think we lost.


 Ah !  Here's some Bug team !! ( I for got Wat was the Bug name)

Well looks like they are bugging a lot of Monopoly !!! :P





Rajesh in his usual expression !!! Well so am i !! ;)
I have no idea what sumithra is upto ! 

Cheerful gals !! Whatever they are victorious for ! 


God !!!  How can i forget Vicky a.k.a Vikram a.k.a Mr.India 

 Some called it Super 12 !! :D



Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

                                                                                                                                -Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment